Sunday 31 January 2010

First Finish of 2010



Well, it's only been just over ten months since my last post... but here I am again, and with my first actual finish of the year - I Love Tea. Because I do! It's a kit I bought from the Historical Sampler Company, and I started it just before Christmas and finished it on Friday night. It was very simple to do, with its regular pattern, but I think it looks absolutely great and I can't wait to get it framed and hang it on my wall. Let me know what you think!

And now I need to decide what I'm going to do next! And maybe try and post a little more often.





18 comments:

  1. Shirley,
    I love this peace. I am a big tea drinker also.How are you going to frame it?
    http://flossjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love TEA! it is all I drink. This pattern is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really nice, I Love tea as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that...that is so cute...you did a beautiful job on this. Good for you. Congratulations on your finish.

    I am a follower of yours too.

    Take care & Happy Stitching

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! Congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it and love the fabric, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't drink tea but I think your project turned out very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice and your stitches are really just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's really pretty! Congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's lovely, my mum drinks loads of tea so it would make a nice gift for her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this! Congrats on your first finish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love tea too! & i love your work! beautiful!!! (this will probably end up on my wishlist :D)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your first finish and first post in 10 months!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's really cute - I have a good friend that that would suit to a "t." She's in my house ten minutes before she's saying "are you going to put the kettle on?" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute design. I am a new tea drinker, slowly being enabled by my friend Lisa. Congrats on your first finish of the year. I can't wait to see how it looks all framed up. What will you stitch on next?

    ReplyDelete